A Con is only as good as its events — now is the time for yours to make an impact!
They grow up so fast. It seems like just yesterday our Spawn of the Cyclops was a wobbly-legged foal fresh from losing her first baby-fangs, her roar barely able to crack a drinking glass — but now she’s gone imperial!
Now she commands dread legions of one-eyed doom as leader of the Empire of the Cyclops Con!
Event submissions for Empire of the Cyclops Con (November 5-7, 2021) have been open for a week, and we’ve already got some fantastic games lined up for this online con with an attitude. But we need more! And we’d love to have a wide-variety of events for our attendees to select from, so remember this con is about more than just Dungeon Crawl Classics. It also covers D&D of all editions, as well as versions of DCC (MCC, XCC, DCC Lankhmar, etc.). So be ready to get your game on no matter the rules!
Let’s look at some details.
Judge and Event submission FYI – When you submit events:
- Please fill out all of the fields
- Please give descriptions. There is space for an optional long description – please use that!
- There is a field for special event tracks. We will call out these events in certain ways so please ensure you tell us if your events match one of these tracks: New DCC Players Welcome, D&D 5E, Sword & Sorcery Workshops, or Xcrawl Classics Beta Rules.
- We ask for an email and an alternate contact method (such as Discord name to use on our Empire of the Cyclops Con channels) for judges, so players may contact you. For privacy, you may wish to create a different email or another contact method than your personal one to use for contacting your players. Just make sure it is one you will check often, as players frequently join events at the last minute and will need to know where to log on for your event.
- Once event registration begins, please make sure you are contacting your players early and often to confirm your online gaming method and links.
Keep submitting those events and lets make Spawn of the Cyclops Con the best in online gaming!
Schedule of Important Dates:
- Event submission opens 9/11.
- Event schedule posted 10/1.
- Badge sales open 10/2.
- Event pre-reg for volunteers and judges 10/3.
- Event registration opens 10/9.
- Last day for ticket refunds 11/4.
We look forward to seeing you all on the weekend of November 5-7 at Empire of the Cyclops Con! Don’t miss it.