Tonight’s the night! The sun is setting on the DCC Dying Earth Kickstarter!
The Dying Earth is a world on the edge of extinction. A world where magic has supplanted technology and humanity fights for survival. And our Kickstarter campaign to bring that world to life for DCC RPG is about to come to a close!
Tonight, starting at 8:00 p.m. EST, we’ll be hosting a special countdown show on the Official Goodman Games Twitch Channel that will bring the current Kickstarter to a close. That time also corresponds to the final hour of the Kickstarter—so, this show is basically a hangout session. We’ll all sit around, watch the dial on the Kickstarter, and see how close we can get to the final stretch goals.
And if you want to help push those stretch goals to their limit, for a pledge of $110 you not only get the DCC Dying Earth Boxed Set and all of the adventures that will be hitting the stands, but a wealth of Kickstarter exclusives!
Here’s something to tell your friends. These are all the stretch goals you receive with a pledge as of right now. It’s a ridiculously long list! And they’re all exclusive to Kickstarter backers.
- More spells
- More curses
- More patrons
- More artifacts
- Judge’s screen
- 100 adventure hooks
- NPC stats
- Monster ecology and lairs
- Supplemental art folio
- Sandestin / demon folio
- Magician’s manses
- Spell librams
- Additional wizardly objurgation tables
- A new adventure: The Great Visp Hunt
- A new adventure: Phantoms of the Ectoplasmic Cotillion
- Another new adventure, written and illustrated by Erol Otus
- Location guide for the Museum of Man
- Location guide for Kaiin: The White City
- Location guide for Jangk, World of the Archveults
- Location guide for Ampridatvir
- A pad of DCC Dying Earth character sheets
- For backers of the adventures and boxed set, a set of art prints
So make plans to join us on Twitch tonight—Wednesday, July 21, at 8:00 p.m. EST—as we bring the DCC Dying Earth Kickstarter to a close in style!