We have been guided by The Skull to send out a reminder to all those under his command—which means YOU—that soon you shall be allowed to send him your ideas brought to life.
We’ve detailed everything you need to know in an earlier post, but here are the basics:
- Submissions will be open January 22, 2021 – April 1, 2021
- We accept e-mail submissions only, in .rtf, standard manuscript format. I.E. double-spaced, with title and contact information and all that on the first page. If you’re not familiar with standard manuscript format, please look it up.
- We’ll take stories up to 10,000 words
- NO SIMULTANEOUS SUBMISSIONS. NO REPRINTS. NO MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS.
- Give us interesting people doing interesting things for interesting reasons in fascinating places.
BE WARNED: Submissions prior to this will arouse the wrath of the Skull himself!
And there is an entire list of do’s and don’ts to look over. We strongly suggest you go over the earlier post to get a feel for what we want. The time for submissions is right around the corner, so tune up your writing chops and prepare to face the judgment of The Skull himself.
We can’t wait to see what you’re capable of producing.