We’re down to the final days! The deadline to get your submission into us is September 30th!
What? You don’t know about the DCC Sticker Design Contest? We’ve already gotten some great submissions for it, but don’t worry, it’s not to late to be a part of it. Here’s what you need to know…
Here are the rules:
- You design the sticker. It can be in full color or black-and-white. You can hand-draw it, or use graphic design tools. The total size must be 3”x3” or less. The shape can be square, rectangular, circular, oval, or any other shape, as long as no side measures greater than 3”. Kiss-cut stickers (which means custom shapes and even jagged edges) are acceptable.
- The sticker must include one of the following phrases: DCC, MCC, DCC RPG, MCC RPG, Dungeon Crawl Classics, or Mutant Crawl Classics.
- You can use special effects (i.e. foil printing, holographic printing, etc.). If you choose to do so, please include with your submission the URL of a sticker vendor who can create the exact effect you’d like. Keep in mind that voting will take place based on your illustrated design, not the finished sticker, so voting fans may not be able to fully grasp your vision for the finished sticker if you use special effects.
- Multiple submissions are acceptable (and even encouraged!).
- Email a JPEG of your design to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re using a special effect, you can also submit a modified JPEG digitally mocking up the effect.
- Deadline for submissions is September 30.
- Goodman Games will select 3 finalists (or maybe more if the designs are really cool). The finalists will be announced in the days leading up to Bride of Cyclops Con.
- Once the finalists are selected, the general public will be able to select the winner via online voting. This will take place over Bride of Cyclops Con.
- The winning sticker design will get produced en masse. The creator will get a big stack, and we’ll also distribute them for free on the Goodman Games online store (probably free with any purchase).
- The winner will also receive a $100 gift certificate to the Goodman Games online store, and maybe something else cool.
SUBMISSION ENTRY DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 30!
We’ll announce the winner at Bride of Cyclops Con. So get those designs to us! We can wait to see the final entries.