That gnawing feeling at the back of your neck isn’t the monster from under your bed, it’s Bride of Cyclops Con letting you know that event submission is now open!
Let’s look at some details.
Judge and Event submission FYI – When you submit events:
- Please fill out all of the fields
- Please give descriptions. There is space for an optional long description – please use that!
- There is a field for special event tracks. We will call out these events in certain ways so please ensure you tell us if your events match one of these tracks: New DCC Players Welcome, D&D 5E, Sword & Sorcery Workshops, or Xcrawl Classics Beta Rules.
- We ask for an email and an alternate contact method (such as Discord name to use on our Bride of Cyclops Con channels) for judges, so players may contact you. For privacy, you may wish to create a different email or another contact method than your personal one to use for contacting your players. Just make sure it is one you will check often, as players frequently join events at the last minute and will need to know where to log on for your event.
- Once event registration begins, please make sure you are contacting your players early and often to confirm your online gaming method and links.
This con is about more than just Dungeon Crawl Classics! It also covers D&D of all editions, as well as versions of DCC (MCC, XCC, DCC Lankhmar, etc.). So be ready to get your game on no matter the rules!
Schedule of Important Dates:
- August 17: Event submission is now open – you may submit events that you would like to run as a judge in Bride of Cyclops Con! See Judge FYI below.
- September 4: Event schedule posted
- September 6: Badge sales start
- September 17: BoCC Event Pre-Registration for Volunteers and Judges
- September 20: Event registration opens
- October 14: Last day for ticket refunds. All tickets are final after this point.
- October 16: Bride of Cyclops Con begins at noon Eastern (16:00 UTC)!
We’ll see you in October at Bride of Cyclops Con! And in the meantime, feed that thing on the back of your neck. It’s looking a little pale.