We’re excited to announce our second online convention—DCC Days Online!
DCC Days Online will be June 11-14 worldwide, and overlaps with DCC Day which will be June 13 in stores! You can visit your local game store to pick up exclusive DCC items, and then game with your friends online for four days!
DCC Days Online kicks off at noon Thursday, June 11 EST (GMT -04:00) and continues through until midnight on Sunday, Jun 14. Retailers, if you are participating in DCC Day and would like to join in the online celebration, please contact email@example.com! We would love to host your Twitch stream, broadcast a game run out of your game room, or otherwise support your efforts!
If you enjoyed Cyclops Con, you’ll love DCC Days. This con is open to all kinds of DCC games, including DCC, MCC, XCC, DCC Lankhmar, and DCC Dying Earth as well as third-party DCC sub-systems like Dark Trails, Umerica, Star Crawl, Hubris, and others.
We will once again have standardized slots. Unlike Cyclops Con, they will be 4-hour slots with one-hour breaks in between. There are now two staggered tracks of standard time slots. Click here to see our standardized schedule.
And we want your help once more! We would like you to run events for DCC Days Online! Judges receive a free badge, and can play free in the same number of sessions that they judge.
Here is the schedule for event submission and other key dates.
- Event Submission: Opens Thursday, May 14. You do not need a badge to submit events.
- Badge Sales: Start May 22. Badges will be $5, and events will generally be $4 each or $8 for premiere events.
- Event Schedule: The event schedule will be published on Wednesday, May 27.
- Event Registration: Opens Monday, June 1. We know you want an exact time! We will confirm that closer in.
- Convention dates: June 11-14.
As you can see, there is a lot going on for DCC Days Online! We can’t wait to see how the experience with Cyclops Con evolves into this new, dynamic event.
We’ll see you at DCC Days Online!