Head on over to Kickstarter to find out what all the talk is about! This fun campaign is inspired by zombies and the horrors of office life. A true terror that we all can understand!
The Bane of the Ancients is a 0- or 1st-level Mutant Crawl Classics-compatible roleplaying adventure module inspired by zombie horror movies…and the horrors of office life. Available in print or PDF, The Bane of the Ancients will appear in 8.5×11-inch book format, feature a full-color cover and B/W interior with illustrations, and provide approximately 24 pages of zombie and corporate mayhem!
Now let’s talk about some of the awesome stretch goals to be unlocked:
- At $3,500 you get to mark your way… with an awesome bookmarker.
- At $4,000 you get your pink slip of doom, oh no those can never be good!
- At $4,500 we get to learn the tale of Bane… hmmm… this could get interesting very interesting.
- At $5,000 you get a post of the cover. Who doesn’t want a poster to adorn your wall with?
- At $6,000 you get to build a Citizen of Solace
- At $7,000 you get to become an official employee with your ID card.
- And at the $7,500 what has exactly been left behind in the marketing department. I am not sure that we really want to know, do we?
Also, make sure to check out the awesome add-ons that are Dungeon Crawl Classics compatible. Like the great adventures The Peasants’ Fell Bargain or the epic 0 to 2nd-level DCC-compatible module The Exodus of Wolfbane.