This is an exact reproduction of the September 1933 edition of Weird Tales. Weird Tales is the legendary “magazine of the bizarre and unusual” that published some of the earliest works of many Appendix N authors. Each issue contained a half-dozen or more stories, many of which are now still in print.
This reproduction is a high-quality scan of the original issue. It is perfect bound and slightly larger than digest size, just as the original publication.
The September 1933 issue features beautifully restored cover art by Margaret Brundage, and contains these stories:
- The Slithering Shadow, a classic Conan tale by Robert E. Howard (in its original published form
- A Vintage from Atlantis, by Clark Ashton Smith (in its original published form)
- The Return of Andrew Bently, by August Derleth and Mark Schorer
- Malay Horror, by Seabury Quinn
- Plus additional stories by Jack Williamson, Julius Long, Wilfred Blanch Talman, and others
128 pages, 6.5″ x 10″