This is an exact reproduction of the October 1934 edition of Weird Tales. Weird Tales is the legendary “magazine of the bizarre and unusual” that published some of the earliest works of many Appendix N authors. Each issue contained a half-dozen or more stories, many of which are now still in print.
This reproduction is a high-quality scan of the original issue. It is perfect bound and slightly larger than digest size, just as the original publication.
The October 1934 issue features beautifully restored cover art by Margaret Brundage and includes these stories:
- The People of the Black Circle, part 2 of its original serialized form, a classic Conan tale by Robert E. Howard
- The Seven Geases, by Clark Ashton Smith (in its original published form)
- At the Bend of the Trail, by Manly Wade Wellman
- The Black God’s Kiss (cover story), by C. L. Moore
- Plus additional stories by Paul Ernst, Arlton Eadie, Julius Long, and others
128 pages, 6.5″ x 10″