This is an exact reproduction of the November 1935 edition of Weird Tales. Weird Tales is the legendary “magazine of the bizarre and unusual” that published some of the earliest works of many Appendix N authors. Each issue contained a half-dozen or more stories, many of which are now still in print.
This reproduction is a high-quality scan of the original issue. It is perfect bound and slightly larger than digest size, just as the original publication.
The November 1935 issue features Margaret Brundage cover art and includes these stories:
- Shadows in Zamboula [*Conan] • Robert E. Howard • novelette
- The Consuming Flame [*Dr. Satan] • Paul Ernst • novelette
- The Hand of Wrath • E. Hoffmann Price • short story
- The Way Home • Paul Frederick Stern • short story
- The Carnival of Death [Part 3 of 4] • Arlton Eadie • novel
- When the Flame-Flowers Blossomed • Leslie F. Stone • short story
- Top of the World • Tarleton Collier • short story
- Mr. Berbeck Had a Dream • August W. Derleth • short story
- William Wilson • Edgar Allan Poe • novelette
- Ghost of the Lava • Katharine Buoy • verse
- In Thessaly • Clark Ashton Smith • verse