This is an exact reproduction of the July 1933 edition of Weird Tales. Weird Tales is the legendary “magazine of the bizarre and unusual” that published some of the earliest works of many Appendix N authors. Each issue contained a half-dozen or more stories, many of which are now still in print.
This reproduction is a high-quality scan of the original issue. It is perfect bound and slightly larger than digest size, just as the original publication.
The July 1933 issue features beautifully restored cover art by Margaret Brundage, and contains these stories
- The Man on the Ground, by Robert E. Howard
- The Dreams in the Witch-House, by H. P. Lovecraft (in its original published form)
- Ubbo-Sathla, by Clark Ashton Smith
- The Hand of Glory, by Seabury Quinn
- Plus additional stories by Jack Williamson, Edmond Hamilton, Harold Ward, Hazel Heald, and other
128 pages, 6.5″ x 10″