A Compilation of Adventures for Character Levels 1-5
For this printing of DCC #89, Goodman Games has produced a limited edition featuring Doug Kovacs’ original pencil sketch for the cover art. Produced at a level of quality that matches the finished art of many other artists, this special sketch cover shows the process that goes into the amazing cover images of Dungeon Crawl Classics!
This compilation collects seven DCC adventures previously published in hard-to-find other editions. Each short adventure is suitable for a single session. Collectively they provide adventures for characters up to 5th level!
The compilation includes these adventures:
- Elzemon and the Blood-Drinking Box
- The Imperishable Sorceress
- Glipkerio’s Gambit
- The Tower Out of Time
- The Jeweler That Dealt in Stardust
- The Undulating Corruption
- The Infernal Crucible of Sezrekan the Mad
Rules Set: DCC RPG
- Vorpal Mace: “Every now and then a perplexed newbie appears on the DCC boards looking for guidance on the official adventures. Their confusion is unsurprising: not only the early DCC adventures were written for several game systems, but there are modules with fractional numbering, and unnumbered adventures hidden within other products. These are usually short sidequests, limited runs, or conversions of older D&D modules. Chaos Rising is a compilation of seven such adventures.”
Writers: Daniel J. Bishop, Jobe Bittman, Michael Curtis, Terry Olson, Harley Stroh
Cover Art and Cartography: Doug Kovacs