In the year 2202, dinosaurs have been discovered on the planet Cretasus. The major factions in human politics rush to establish a military presence, even as pioneers from across the galaxy come to farm, hunt, and domesticate the dinos. T-rex families raid mining colonies, dino ranchers herd stegosauus (the new white meat), velociraptor tribes plot with their human allies to secure prime hunting grounds, and warp pirates ambush safari hunters who have come to hunt the biggest game.
The Core Rulebook is the complete guide to adventuring in the universe of Broncosaurus Rex. It features:
- World background, history, and adventure ideas
- Six new character classes: Bronco Rider, Machinist, Soldier, Spy, Two-Fister and Wild One
- New feats and skills
- High-tech weapons and equipment
- Expanded rules for riding and fighting with dinosaurs
- d20 stats for 24 dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures
Rules Set: d20 v3.0.
- Honorable Mention, Best d20 Game, 2002 Gen Con ENnie Awards
- d20 Zines: 4.8 out of 5. “In conclusion, Dinosaur Planet: Broncosaurus Rex is an excellent choice for the dinosaur lover. It represents a very good alternative d20 game and is a fun change of pace from your typical Dungeons & Dragons campaign.”
- The Game Keep: 4 stars. “You don’t so much as have to suspend your disbelief as much as shoot it and put it out of its misery but it does promise to be a fun ride with a lot of good gaming sessions possible. If you are looking for something really different than Dwarves and Orcs or Spaceman Jim and his Trusty Laser you can’t go wrong with this game. If you collect games, this is also a must have.”
- RPG.net: 4 stars. “DP:BR is one of the more unusual games I have seen coming out of the D20 system crowd. However, it does seem to be one of the better introductory products of a new D20 system company. The production values and presentation are very good, with very pleasing artwork and good content.”
Writer: Joseph Goodman
Artists: Tim Burgard, Derek Schubert, V. Shane, Walter Stuart, David Wong, Thomas Yeates