Crime Pays: A Godfather’s Grimoire includes everything a player or DM needs to bring the grim and gritty underworld into stark focus in a fantasy world. Forget thieves’ guilds – this is the mafia in a world of dragons and magic! Form your own band of rogues, make a bid for master of thieves, and win a king’s ransom in jewels…
…but above all, don’t get caught.
This 4E sourcebook includes:
- All the rules you need to occupy a neighborhood, recruit mobsters, hire made men, and start running your own rackets – whether you’re fleecing elves or dragonborn.
- A new stat block system for tracking the stats of your own mob: respect, infamy, defense, upkeep, and territory.
- Pre-statted NPCs to occupy your underworld setting, ranging from fantastic criminals to extraordinary made men.
- Ideas for underworld events and corresponding actions of the law to help fuel the plotline in your campaign.
- In short, this book includes everything you need to run your own mafia-themed campaign – in a fantasy world!
Rules Set: 4E (GSL).
Writer: Harley Stroh
Cover Artist: David Griffith
Interior Artist: Brad McDevitt
Graphic Designer: Jim Pinto