How many 3PP have expressed interest in DCC?

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

finarvyn
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: Fair Game, Downers Grove IL

How many 3PP have expressed interest in DCC?

Post by finarvyn »

This may be more of a question for Joseph, since all 3PP requests have to go across his desk, but I noticed that roughly a half dozen publishers have checked in so far iwth DCC-compatible items. Some of them have multiple items planned.

This, of course, is totally in addition to Goodman Games' own modules, of which I believe Joseph quoted eight.

That's a lot of potential support for this game! 8)

I'm curious as to how many 3PP have expressed interest and/or submitted proposals who have not checked in yet. (I don't mean to pressure them, so I don't need publisher names or product names. A total head-count would be cool.)
Marv / Finarvyn
DCC Minister of Propaganda; Deputized 6/8/11 (over 11 years of SPAM bustin'!)
DCC RPG playtester 2011, DCC Lankhmar trivia contest winner 2015; OD&D player since 1975

"The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs, He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own."
-- Gary Gygax
"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
-- Dave Arneson
"Misinterpreting the rules is a shared memory for many of us"
-- Joseph Goodman
Coleston the Cavalier
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: How many 3PP have expressed interest in DCC?

Post by Coleston the Cavalier »

I have just been too busy to post the DCC RPG support BHP is going to offer folks, but will in the next few weeks.
John Adams
finarvyn
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: Fair Game, Downers Grove IL

Post by finarvyn »

Coleston the Cavalier wrote:I have just been too busy to post the DCC RPG support BHP is going to offer folks, but will in the next few weeks.
Nice to hear you have something in the works, John. I love to support BHP whenever possible! 8)
Marv / Finarvyn
DCC Minister of Propaganda; Deputized 6/8/11 (over 11 years of SPAM bustin'!)
DCC RPG playtester 2011, DCC Lankhmar trivia contest winner 2015; OD&D player since 1975

"The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs, He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own."
-- Gary Gygax
"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
-- Dave Arneson
"Misinterpreting the rules is a shared memory for many of us"
-- Joseph Goodman
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Let's just say there are more out there. :) I have several signed licenses in hand from publishers who haven't yet announced anything. Everyone has to work at their own pace so I think I should let them announce their products as they feel they have something finalized enough to present. But based on "licensed signed" I believe you will continue to see new product announcements for a while.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”