Free video game remixes

You know... whatever.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

DCCfan
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer
FLGS: The Comics Club

Free video game remixes

Post by DCCfan »

Check out this site for some cool free music from the past. http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR00192/
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

THE PROTOCOLS, ADVANCED PROTOCOL #10
Jengenritz

Re: Free video game remixes

Post by Jengenritz »

I've been going there forever. There's a lot of great music there, way, way, way too much for me to list. I loves it to pieces.

Right now I've got the OgreBattle tune "Zenobia's Grave (A Champion Has Risen)" in heavy rotation.
Co-Author: The Almanac of the Endless Traders, DCC #13, DCC #29, DCC #49, DCC #51, DCC #52, DCC #63

Author: DCC #55: Isle of the Sea Drake, DCC #61: Citadel of the Corruptor, more to come....
DCCfan

Post by DCCfan »

I just found out about this site from a video game magazine I was thumbing through. It is one of the cooler things I have discovered while killing time. I have been enjoying the Metroid remixes. They really take me back to that time period when I was in middle school. Staying up late trying to kill the mother brain. Getting up the next day to catch the school bus was always hard. I think I used to sleep walk through most of the day.
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

DCCfan

Post by DCCfan »

Glad you like it Rickybotha. I still go here when I'm bored and download a couple of new remixes to listen to. Still one of the coolest things I've ever found while killing time.

jimeshten
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by jimeshten »

According to me, I have been going there forever. There is a lot of great music there, way too much for me to list. I loves it to pieces.Right now I have got the Ogre Battle tune "Zenobia's Grave (A Champion Has Risen)" in heavy rotation. I just found out about this site from a video game magazine . I was thumbing through. It is one of the cooler things I have discovered while killing time.
Genius is an immense capacity for taking trouble
shaneandriu
Gongfarmer

Post by shaneandriu »

Franz had this remix around a bit, but when he originally sent the ending was cut a bit and it took some time to develop and get the file reuploaded.Pacman remix is similar in the two uses other than crystalline synth sounds and effects of rapid scanning chirpish synth percussion, and both are doing well...
"We must be the change we want to see".

Return to “Everything Else”