LFG DCC Plano/Frisco area in Texas

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

BluntForceKrma
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Madness Comics and Games

LFG DCC Plano/Frisco area in Texas

Post by BluntForceKrma »

Been playing DCC for about 8 months. Judged a few games, running a campaign for my son's friends. My first DCC kill in a funnel was my 82 year old mom. I played my first few games at GameHoleCon in WI. I was lucky enough to have my first experience with Sailors on the Starless Sea be a game in which Doug Kovaks was the Judge. I sat in front of Castle Gameskull while Reid San Filippo threw down a Military Deathbot in a Crawling Under a Broken Moon scenario. Now I'm really hooked.

I'd like to find an older group that plays with some regularity. I'm willing to judge as well.

I used to run a 4th ed. game at Madness on Wednesdays. Stopped playing RPGs for a little while when the kids were younger but I'm back with a vengeance. My first game was in 1979 and I never looked back. My first box set didn't even come with dice, it came with cardboard chits with numbers on them that you pulled from a bag to represent dice. Probably one of the reasons why I like DCC so much, dice envy.

I love the Appendix N angle. I've been collecting Robert E. Howard writing long before I moved to Texas. I grew up in a house that encouraged fantasy writers such as Fritz Leiber, Lovecraft, and David Gemmell.

Send me a message if you have room or you want to start a group.
-Mike
Minlok
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Madness Comics & Games

Re: LFG DCC Plano/Frisco area in Texas

Post by Minlok »

Sent you a PM Mike -

We are looking to add to our group. We play in the Plano, Frisco and Mckinney area.

Jason

Return to “DCC RPG Community”