MCC character sheets ???

Mutant Crawl Classics is the warped, mutant sci-fi twin to DCC. All Plantients, Manimals, Mutants and PSH are welcome here...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Griffith
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Paradox Comics-N-Cards

MCC character sheets ???

Post by Griffith »

Anyone make their own MCC character sheets that they’d like to share? :)
Devmafu
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Titan Games

Re: MCC character sheets ???

Post by Devmafu »

THIS
Attachments
character sheet homemade.png
character sheet homemade.png (112.7 KiB) Viewed 27443 times
Griffith
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Paradox Comics-N-Cards

Post by Griffith »

Yes! It has that authentic made-by-a-mutant quality.
ORtrail
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Infinite Frontiers

Post by ORtrail »

I don't have all the tools/skill to create from scratch, but I am converting the standard character sheets into fillable forms versions. I can't be bothered to write everything on a character sheet when I can type it much faster and in nice neat text. :)

Having just picked up a the MCC rulebook at a local gaming store today, I went looking for a forum and resources for it. The original Gamma World was the first Sci-Fi RPG I played back in the day, and MCC reminds me of it (as intended of course). I'm also happy to see the support with all the adventures that have been released for MCC. I also picked up a PDF copy of Children of the Fallen Sun since it was on sale for $4.99.
herecomethejudge
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by herecomethejudge »

The MCC rulebook (or was it the MCC judge's screen?) I bought over Black Friday weekend came with some official MCC 0-level and class character sheets that look a lot like the DCC ones, only adapted. So pro versions of these do exist. I don't want to scan and share if Goodman's not making them available publicly though.
ORtrail
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by ORtrail »

First thing I do with a new RPG I buy is go looking for characters sheets and forums. The official Goodman Games website has the character sheets for download (for free).

http://goodman-games.com/dcc-rpg-character-sheets/

Those are the ones I'll eventually convert into fillable PDFs. More often than not there are people who create alternate character sheets for an RPG. Maybe just to be creative, or maybe they prefer a different layout, like a Portrait orientation versus the Landscape these official sheets have.
herecomethejudge
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by herecomethejudge »

ORtrail wrote:First thing I do with a new RPG I buy is go looking for characters sheets and forums. The official Goodman Games website has the character sheets for download (for free).

http://goodman-games.com/dcc-rpg-character-sheets/

Those are the ones I'll eventually convert into fillable PDFs. More often than not there are people who create alternate character sheets for an RPG. Maybe just to be creative, or maybe they prefer a different layout, like a Portrait orientation versus the Landscape these official sheets have.
Yep, those are the ones.
ORtrail
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by ORtrail »

If anyone sees some other custom character sheets for MCC, besides those official ones, please post about it here.
ORtrail
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by ORtrail »

I was directed to a fan site with a nice selection of custom character sheets.

http://www.oldschooladventures.org/mcc/ ... er_sheets/

Return to “Mutant Crawl Classics RPG”