Mutant Crawl Classics info?

Mutant Crawl Classics is the warped, mutant sci-fi twin to DCC. All Plantients, Manimals, Mutants and PSH are welcome here...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

nudnic
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Mutant Crawl Classics info?

Post by nudnic »

I'm dying to hear more about Mutant Crawl classics. Is there anywhere you ca get more info on the rules and what's in the rulebook?
TGMoore
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: Mutant Crawl Classics info?

Post by TGMoore »

I'm hoping for more information now that we are in the under 3 month home stretch for the release date.
ThickSkullAdv
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by ThickSkullAdv »

TGMoore wrote:I'm hoping for more information now that we are in the under 3 month home stretch for the release date.
Hey TGMoore, if you're not already on it, I'd recommend subscribing to the Mutant Crawl Classics RPG Facebook Group - Jim's been putting fairly regular updates on that site.
TGMoore
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by TGMoore »

Its a closed group. How do I join?
soulcatcher78
Wild-Eyed Zealot
FLGS: Game Knight

Post by soulcatcher78 »

Submit to the group (wow, that sounds weird when you say it out loud) and it doesn't take long. I think I got approval within a day or less.
TGMoore
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by TGMoore »

I requested to join the FB group yesterday. Now when I click the link above I get this:

good image hosting site
Mad Mage
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Mad Mage »

Hey TG,

Since you had a brand new facebook profile, my other admin declined your group requests and I actually blocked you. My sincere apologies! You wouldn't believe how many sellers of sunglasses we get applying for membership on that page.

You're unblocked now, and I'll add you at the next request. Again, sorry about that.

Jim Wampler
"The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs, He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own.” ~ E. Gary Gygax
Jim Skach
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Jim Skach »

Mad Mage wrote:Hey TG,

Since you had a brand new facebook profile, my other admin declined your group requests and I actually blocked you. My sincere apologies! You wouldn't believe how many sellers of sunglasses we get applying for membership on that page.

You're unblocked now, and I'll add you at the next request. Again, sorry about that.

Jim Wampler
Once...I offered you sunglasses once.

Sheesh.

Return to “Mutant Crawl Classics RPG”