Question about the "Weird Dice"...

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Jeff Griffith
Ill-Fated Peasant

Question about the "Weird Dice"...

Post by Jeff Griffith »

Last week I went ahead and pre-ordered both the Hugh's and Shanna's Weird Dice sets. I know it says shipping in February, but I'm ate up with anticipation to get my hands on them. Does anyone have any idea of a "round about" on when these may start shipping out?

Anyhow....they look awesome and I'm STOKED to get them!

jeff.
asia pickle
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Excelsior - Hoover, AL

Re: Question about the "Weird Dice"...

Post by asia pickle »

Joseph Goodman wrote:Hello,

This email is for everyone who has pre-ordered our DCC dice. First, thanks for your order! The dice are unfortunately late, as you already know. We are currently burning a lot of Luck to make these dice happen. The overseas manufacturer has had several hiccups along the way. We're in the home stretch now, or so we are told. They are doing final quality control, and when that is complete, we have arranged for air shipment to speed the final delivery. I'm sorry they have taken so long to produce, but I hope the end result is worth it. I'm pretty sure these dice will roll a lot of crits...they've certainly produced their share of fumbles so far.

At this point we are close to the end, and racing against Chinese New Year (when most overseas factories shut down for several weeks). Once the dice finally ship from the factory, whenever that is, it will only take about 3-4 weeks to get them shipped to us, packaged, and shipped out to you. Look for another update in a month or so, which is (hopefully) something along the lines of "the dice are on the way."

Thanks, and sorry for the delay,
Joseph
ToddBradley
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by ToddBradley »

What's the latest on this? Are they now shipping? Where can I order them? I looked in four different pages on Goodman's site and can't find any mention of these dice.
Rick
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: Gateway Games & More

Post by Rick »

ToddBradley wrote:Where can I order them? I looked in four different pages on Goodman's site and can't find any mention of these dice.
http://www.goodman-games.com/store.html
http://www.goodman-games.com/6040preview.html
http://www.goodman-games.com/6041preview.html
Guang
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Guang »

Have they shipped then? Has anyone received them yet? Do some FLGS have them in stock?
Rick
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: Gateway Games & More

Post by Rick »

They are shipping, & people have started to receive them (several DCCRPG community members on G+ have posted pictures).

My FLGS has not yet received theirs.
cjoepar
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by cjoepar »

Mine arrived yesterday! At first I thought the d7 was printed wrong, but then after I rolled it once or twice it dawned on me that the numbers have to be printed on the edges.
Attachments
zocchi.jpg
zocchi.jpg (161.05 KiB) Viewed 14206 times

Return to “DCC RPG General”