[Purple Duck Games] Now ENnie-Nominated...

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Mark_Gedak
Wild-Eyed Zealot

[Purple Duck Games] Now ENnie-Nominated...

Post by Mark_Gedak »

I found out this morning that Daniel Bishop's FT 0 - Prince Charming, Reanimator has been nominated for an ENnie in the Best Electronic Product Category.

I would love to put that book on sale to celebrate but as its normally PWYW it sort of is on sale all the time anyway.

But I can put the print version on sale for $5.

On top of that I'm going put CE 5 - Silent Knightfall on sale for $2, HT 1 - The Perils of Cinder Claws on for $3, and FT 1 - Creeping Beauties of the Woods for $4.

All off these coupons expire on the 21st of the Month. Act quickly, thanks for your support, and remember to vote for us on the ENnies next week.

You can share the codes around with other places if you wish or you can keep it a Goodman Games forum secret if you want.
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: [Purple Duck Games] Now ENnie-Nominated...

Post by ragboy »

Congrats, Mark! That's exciting news.
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Unbelievable good fortune. Thank you all for the support!
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Unbelievable good fortune. Thank you all for the support!
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Raven_Crowking »

double post
Last edited by Raven_Crowking on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoBH pbp:

jozxyqk
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by jozxyqk »

I would love to check out Prince Charming, but I can't seem to figure out how to get the pdf.... on RPGnow all I see is the print version. Am I just being dense? Is it still available?

Thanks,
jozxyqk
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by jozxyqk »

jozxyqk wrote:I would love to check out Prince Charming, but I can't seem to figure out how to get the pdf.... on RPGnow all I see is the print version. Am I just being dense? Is it still available?

Thanks,
Found it. On a different page from the print version.
mistro tsar huk
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by mistro tsar huk »

My group really enjoyed FT 0 and are nearly finished with FT 1. I especially enjoyed the interesting details you included in the adventures, the random tables, and how I didn't have to add much creepiness/ horror to it as a Judge, because you already did. My players have been gaming for decades and to see them cringe at certain encounters means a lot.

Do you know when FT 2: the Portsmouth Mermaid will be coming out?

Thanks,
Dan
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Raven_Crowking »

The Portsmouth Mermaid was playtested this week. I'll be getting some feedback next week, submitting finalized text shortly thereafter, and we shall see what we shall see.....
SoBH pbp:

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”