Looking for DCCs with information about...

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Cardinal
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Looking for DCCs with information about...

Post by Cardinal »

since I'm considering to use the Scourge as a main plot element in my campaign:

1. Which DCCs contain information about Leherti, the Scourgelands, Tarkhan Khurzog, or the Freeholds?

2. Which DCCs contain (significant) information about demons & devils of the Known Realms?
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

Cardinal,

I'm sorry to say that Leherti, the Scourgelands, Tarkhan Khurzog, and the Freeholds were all created specifically for the Gaz. Prior to that they don't appear in the DCC line.

And, too, the best info on demons and devils (sparse) as it is, is probably in the history and infernal powers sections of the GM's guide. Otherwise, I'd offer Citadel of the Demon Prince.

If I can get ahead of some projects this Sunday I'll try to post some of our world notes.

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
gargoyle
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by gargoyle »

And don't forget DCC 32 "The golden palace of zahadran" i hear from a good source that it has 6 unique devas (demons) in it...
Greg Oppedisano
Author: The Great City Campaign setting, PC Pearls, Sidetrek Adventure Weekly, GM Gems, DCC 48, DCC 49, DCC 43, DCC 32, DCC 29...
Contact info and bibliography in the WereCabbage patch: http://www.werecabbages.com/members.php?id=22
bento
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by bento »

I have a similar question.

I'm starting a new campaign and we're kicking it off in Quaysarria. Reading through the GM's book from DCC #35 I noticed the Nalvor and thought they would be good to use. I'm adapting the classic module B4: The Lost City and am thinking about using the Nalvor in place of the lost Cynidiceans race.

Have the Nalvor appeared in any other DCC?

Also - any plans for a lower-level adventure set in the Lostlands?

Thanks.
Mike_Ferguson
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Mike_Ferguson »

bento wrote:I have a similar question.

I'm starting a new campaign and we're kicking it off in Quaysarria. Reading through the GM's book from DCC #35 I noticed the Nalvor and thought they would be good to use. I'm adapting the classic module B4: The Lost City and am thinking about using the Nalvor in place of the lost Cynidiceans race.

Have the Nalvor appeared in any other DCC?

Also - any plans for a lower-level adventure set in the Lostlands?

Thanks.
Nope. I wrote the Nalvor specifically for DCC #35 - they haven't (yet) appeared in any other DCC.

However, I can tell you that I actually had the Cynidiceans in mind when I wrote up the nalvor for DCC World. So using them in a converted version of "The Lost City", IMHO, would be a *fantastic* idea. :D

Let us know how your converted adventure turns out!
Ogrepuppy
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ogrepuppy »

Mike_Ferguson wrote:I actually had the Cynidiceans in mind
Isn't there a Dungeon mag adventure from within the past two or three months with this city? A first-level adventure, IIRC?
gargoyle
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by gargoyle »

Yes, It was written by a werecabbage buddy of mine B Matt Conklin III - we collaborated on a module for "The Adventure Continues":

here it is:

http://paizo.com/dungeon/products/issues/2007/142
Greg Oppedisano
Author: The Great City Campaign setting, PC Pearls, Sidetrek Adventure Weekly, GM Gems, DCC 48, DCC 49, DCC 43, DCC 32, DCC 29...
Contact info and bibliography in the WereCabbage patch: http://www.werecabbages.com/members.php?id=22
bento
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by bento »

Ogrepuppy wrote:Isn't there a Dungeon mag adventure from within the past two or three months with this city? A first-level adventure, IIRC?
The Dungeon adventure will get you to the site, but doesn't actually include the "Lost City."

I'm using it since its a much better intro to the Lost City than was original written.

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”