The Haunting of Larvik Island now avail (PDF & Print)

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

ThickSkullAdv
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

The Haunting of Larvik Island now avail (PDF & Print)

Post by ThickSkullAdv »

It seems to have taken forever, but I'm pleased to finally announce that Haunting of Larvik Island is now available for your Dungeon Crawl Classic RPG gaming pleasure in both PDF and Print formats.

For centuries the legendary exploits of the mighty warlord Larvik have inspired storytellers and adventurers. Despite his glory, Larvik’s fortunes were lost in the war between his sons following his death. What remains of his legacy is a dangerous island bearing his name and the legend of its treasure accessible only once every 35 years.

That time is at hand! Will your party be stout enough to explore the island, defeat both natural beasts and lost souls, and decipher the mysterious markers Larvik left behind? Will you uncover the lost caverns before time runs out and the secret is hidden for another generation, or will you merely become another footnote in the history of the many who have fallen never to return chasing the legend of Larvik Island?

The Haunting of Larvik Island is a level 1 DCC RPG adventure which includes a rich history of the island, over a dozen new monsters, detailed encounter notes, and player handout illustrations to help judges bring the adventure alive on game night. The adventure also contains a summary of important locations, NPCs and myths allowing the judges to easily customize the adventure for their own campaign setting.

Written By: Stephen Newton
Front Cover & Player Handout Artwork: Antoni Layos Tira
Cartography: Jeffrey Tadlock, Antoni Layos Tira
Interior Illustrations, Graphic Design and Layout: Catherine Harkins
Pages: 34

PDF version available at RPGNow.com

UPDATE: Print version is now available. I see that online store FRPGames.com is carrying and hopefully will be showing up at a FLGS near you soon :)
Last edited by ThickSkullAdv on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
cthulhudarren
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: The Haunting of Larvik Island is now (finally!) availabl

Post by cthulhudarren »

Awesome! Were will we be able to get the print version? On-line retailers I hope?
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Good job!

I, too, will be grabbing this one in print as well as pdf.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
ThickSkullAdv
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by ThickSkullAdv »

cthulhudarren wrote:Awesome! Were will we be able to get the print version? On-line retailers I hope?
Hey Cthulhudarren, yes there will be a print version. The proofs went off to the printer yesterday so I suspect between them doing layouts, me reviewing, them printing, me getting them to my distributor, and then the distributor getting them into the retail channel, it probably won't be available until about late Sept or early Oct. But it is coming. In the past I've seen frpgames.com and nobleknight.com pickup my products for sale.

Thanks for the interest! :)
ThickSkullAdv
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by ThickSkullAdv »

Update: print version will be ready on Oct 10. I will drop off at my distributor the same day. If past experiences hold true, it will be order-able by the usual online game distributors (frpgames.com, nobleknight.com, ebay.com) within 3-5 biz days thereafter.
ThickSkullAdv
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: The Haunting of Larvik Island now avail (PDF & Print)

Post by ThickSkullAdv »

Print version now available! I see that online store FRPGames.com is carrying and hopefully will be showing up at a FLGS near you soon :)
LegoRick
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by LegoRick »

Excellent! Thanks for the update!
Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Skars »

Awesome, I hope they have one down at Game Kastle Fremont!
ThickSkullAdv
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by ThickSkullAdv »

Skars wrote:Awesome, I hope they have one down at Game Kastle Fremont!
Skars, I'm guessing they probably do. One of my good friends--the guy that actually encouraged me to start publishing-- manages that store; he's been pretty good about stocking my material :) If he doesn't have one on hand, I'm certain he'd get it for you.
Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Skars »

I was able to find mine at Game Kastle today! Great product quality for sure!

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”