Mystic Bull Games: Pulp Weird Encounters #1

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Mystic Bull Games: Pulp Weird Encounters #1

Post by ragboy »

The second offering from Mystic Bull Games for the DCC game is currently live on RPGNow.

Pulp Weird Encounters #1 -- The Tomb of the Squonk (by +Daniel Bishop ) and The Silent Army (by +Charlie Scott ). Both are short, weird adventures that can be dropped into any setting.

The idea of the "Pulp Weird Encounters" series is an extension of In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer -- short adventures/encounters that Judges can drop in anywhere, use bits and pieces, or springboard into a larger campaign. And, as the title suggests, each hearkens back to the weird pulp of the 60's and 70's.

Enjoy! And let us know what you think.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/115562/Pu ... 4544_0_0_0
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
Clangador
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: Mystic Bull Games: Pulp Weird Encounters #1

Post by Clangador »

I don't see anything that indicates what level(s) these adventures are for.
~Clangador

I'm not a wizard but I play one in DCC...

Join the DCC RPG Rocks Facebook group.
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: Mystic Bull Games: Pulp Weird Encounters #1

Post by ragboy »

Clangador wrote:I don't see anything that indicates what level(s) these adventures are for.
Squonk is "low to mid" -- doable at low level, but probably 3rd.

Silent Army is low level -- could be a funnel or a 1st level party of 4ish.
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”