New zine

Mutant Crawl Classics is the warped, mutant sci-fi twin to DCC. All Plantients, Manimals, Mutants and PSH are welcome here...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Judge.Jeffers
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: The Round Table

New zine

Post by Judge.Jeffers »

Hail to Thee Road Crew Judges! I was hoping to Data-mine for an up coming zine! (Well not so much mine as preform a lovely heist for your Road Crew map.) I'm looking for any and all Road Crew games that are open tables, all around our little blue spec in our corner of the universe. (As I can't send people into space looking for a DCC or MCC game, way to much in travel costs. But I can send people to the future, at least let people know about the future.)

So I would love to get a list of your games. Small note this list is going to come our Dec. 1st so right now I'm looking for games that are every "amount of time" 2 weeks, week, month, Tuesday, etc. I'd love to hear from all of you in the comments! Date, Time, Place (Name of the joint, and address), Recurring every ___ , and the name of the Judge.

I'll try to check in with everyone to make sure that the games are still happening before the zine is printed (I'd hate to get people amped for a game, show up and be let down no one else is there!)

Thank you all, and keep rolling those Mighty Deeds! Happy Thanksgiving from the Great White North. Judge Jeffers

Update: Data-mapping! Just thought that was better phrasing.

Return to “Mutant Crawl Classics RPG”