MCC Roll20 campaign

Mutant Crawl Classics is the warped, mutant sci-fi twin to DCC. All Plantients, Manimals, Mutants and PSH are welcome here...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

kglaze
Ill-Fated Peasant

MCC Roll20 campaign

Post by kglaze »

Hi, I’m looking for players for a Roll20 Mutant Crawl Classics campaign.

Sessions would be once a week, on a weekday (Monday thru Thursday), 7pm – 9pm Pacific Time Zone. My scheduling is flexible as far as day, time and frequency is concerned though. Ideally, I would like three or four players who can do video and voice on Roll20.

My experience. Started gaming in the late 70’s with a long break in the 80’s/90’s, but steady since 2001. I like gonzo Gama World style post-apocalyptic gaming. In recent years, I’ve been running 1st Edition Metamorphosis Alpha one shots at home, gaming conventions. I also ran a mini campaign using the Mutant Future rules. I’m currently running a Call of Cthulhu campaign on Roll20 that is winding down so I am familiar with Roll20.

The first session will be a meet and greet. I’d like player input into some aspects of the setting such as what type of environment the campaign would be set in. By that, I mean is the setting an arid wasteland, overgrown jungle or frigid ice-covered ruins.

Please let me know if you are interested and we’ll move on from there.

Thanks!
Sidewynnder
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Gigabytes Cafe

Re: MCC Roll20 campaign

Post by Sidewynnder »

Not sure if you are still wanting to run this, but I am definitely interested in joining. I really want to play. Been looking through my pdf's, and the game looks to be quite fun.
daddystabz
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: MCC Roll20 campaign

Post by daddystabz »

Are you still looking for players? I want to play badly!

I could bring a friend or 2 of you like.

Return to “Mutant Crawl Classics RPG”