Printing issue on chapter title pages?

Mutant Crawl Classics is the warped, mutant sci-fi twin to DCC. All Plantients, Manimals, Mutants and PSH are welcome here...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

magellan
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Guild of Blades

Printing issue on chapter title pages?

Post by magellan »

Received my green foil edition of MCC the other day, it looks really cool from my brief glance! However, mine does have a bit of an issue... :(

Does anybody else have a printing issue on any of the mostly black chapter title pages of MCC (specifically the green foil hardcover in my case)?

A few of mine have some small white dots, and one also has some white splotches on it. At first I thought the white marks were something on the pages, but giving them a gentle rub with my thumb didn't remove any of the white, but actually left a tiny amount of black ink on my thumb (kinda like newspaper, but not nearly as much). So actually it appears that it's that the ink didn't print very well.

Has anybody else run into this?

Attached a pic, it's a bit hard to see, especially at the low-res required for upload here, but it gives an idea anyhow.
Attachments
MCC printing
MCC printing
IMG_8020.jpg (59.45 KiB) Viewed 12146 times
KJ Obrien
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: Printing issue on chapter title pages?

Post by KJ Obrien »

Oof! That sucks. I haven't received my physical copy yet, so I can't check for it myself. I haven't seen anyone else mention this problem. Maybe yours is special? :mrgreen: Have you tried contacting Goodman Games via e-mail or the Kickstarter yet?
magellan
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Guild of Blades

Re: Printing issue on chapter title pages?

Post by magellan »

KJ Obrien wrote:Oof! That sucks. I haven't received my physical copy yet, so I can't check for it myself. I haven't seen anyone else mention this problem. Maybe yours is special? :mrgreen: Have you tried contacting Goodman Games via e-mail or the Kickstarter yet?
Nope, not yet. Been insanely busy the last few days between working late almost every night, and also this being the last week of my school semester (gotta love finals + final projects, uggghhh. lol). I will definitely contact them though, thanks. :)

Return to “Mutant Crawl Classics RPG”