Looking for release date

Mutant Crawl Classics is the warped, mutant sci-fi twin to DCC. All Plantients, Manimals, Mutants and PSH are welcome here...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

IronDM72
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Frontline

Looking for release date

Post by IronDM72 »

When does the book come out ?
nudnic
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: Looking for release date

Post by nudnic »

I was wondering the same thing. I preordered, and my account says Release Date: Aug 1.
DavetheLost
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by DavetheLost »

What has been stated on the Kickstarter is that the book has been pulled out of the printing queue to allow for revision of eratta and unclear/missing rules. After that is done the book will be placed back in the printing queue, but will unfortunately go at the end of the line.

No dates have been given yet as far as I know, including a date for a revised PDF.
Sorn1808
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: I have no idea.

Post by Sorn1808 »

They have more or less said it will be a few months until we get the book, no exact date was given. I'm more than happy to wait and get a book with the problems identified in the errata thread fixed. No date for the revised pdf either, but they said once they have the files setup for that we will get it - I imagine much sooner then the hard copy.
mkuhr
Gongfarmer

Post by mkuhr »

Just bumping this thread. Anyone have a release date ? It is Feb 2018 already...that is a few months :)
annajulia
Gongfarmer

Post by annajulia »

Just bumping this thread. Anyone have a release date ? It is Feb 2018 already...that is a few months assignment writing service
DavetheLost
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by DavetheLost »

From the latest KS update:
Shipping Timeline

We’re never 100% certain of a timeline until “the books are on a boat.” At this time the books are manufactured but not yet on a boat. Once they’re on the boat, we’ll be able to definitely quote a timeline. For now, best guess of delivery schedule is as follows:

UK and EU: There is a separate delivery going to our shipping partner in the UK for fulfilling UK/EU customers. These customers should see their copies arrive by late March.

USA: The first wave of USA orders will likely arrive by mid to late April. There are thousands of orders to ship here, so shipping will likely extend into May.

Other international: All other international will likely ship in early May.
DavetheLost
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by DavetheLost »

I expect the general release will follow soon after the KS books ship.
mkuhr
Gongfarmer

Post by mkuhr »

I bought the super special limited ed book. Does anything know if they plan to bundle that with the PDF version ?

Return to “Mutant Crawl Classics RPG”