pdf releases

Mutant Crawl Classics is the warped, mutant sci-fi twin to DCC. All Plantients, Manimals, Mutants and PSH are welcome here...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Stinky1EyedOgre
Far-Sighted Wanderer

pdf releases

Post by Stinky1EyedOgre »

I know the core book pdf release is scheduled for sometime in June for the Kickstarter. Does anyone know if any of the adventures will be released at that time as well?
I am slated to run four games at GamerCon 2017, July sixth through ninth, and would like to run at least two MCC RPG games.

I don't think my own material will work for the four hour time slots we are expected to run in.
If anyone has something short they want play tested, I'd be happy to give it a go.
Nos Plaga Qui Nos Opprimunt!
TGMoore
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: pdf releases

Post by TGMoore »

Jim Wampler
May 15 at 12:30pm

MCC RPG UPDATE: Even with no changes in the status quo, I wanted to share the non-news. Everything is still on schedule and on track for June 2017 delivery to backers of the PDF core book, and August 2017 for the print books. Adventures will likely debut in September. Meantime, enjoy this photo of one of the earliest playtest copies I have — a mere 114 pages of rules, with only 4 classes, and featuring a Doug Kovacs color study for the eventual cover painting — all circa 2013. Talk about long pregnancies.

This was posted on the MCC Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1594601677455655/

Emphasis mine.
Stinky1EyedOgre
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Stinky1EyedOgre »

Thanks again Jim!
Nos Plaga Qui Nos Opprimunt!
soulcatcher78
Wild-Eyed Zealot
FLGS: Game Knight

Post by soulcatcher78 »

TGMoore wrote:Jim Wampler
May 15 at 12:30pm

MCC RPG UPDATE: Even with no changes in the status quo, I wanted to share the non-news. Everything is still on schedule and on track for June 2017 delivery to backers of the PDF core book, and August 2017 for the print books. Adventures will likely debut in September. Meantime, enjoy this photo of one of the earliest playtest copies I have — a mere 114 pages of rules, with only 4 classes, and featuring a Doug Kovacs color study for the eventual cover painting — all circa 2013. Talk about long pregnancies.

This was posted on the MCC Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1594601677455655/

Emphasis mine.
Will the PDF become available in June to the rest of us as well? I would like to have a reference before Gen Con when I can buy a hard copy.
TGMoore
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by TGMoore »

The official MCC release date is August 1st. GenCon is August 17-20. So worse case you will still have it before GenCon. :)
Blood Axe
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: The Portal

Post by Blood Axe »

TGMoore wrote:The official MCC release date is August 1st. GenCon is August 17-20. So worse case you will still have it before GenCon. :)

The Kickstarter page says the pdf will be available before the normal official release. Still waiting on how much before.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Jim Skach
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Jim Skach »

Blood Axe wrote:
TGMoore wrote:The official MCC release date is August 1st. GenCon is August 17-20. So worse case you will still have it before GenCon. :)

The Kickstarter page says the pdf will be available before the normal official release. Still waiting on how much before.
Everything is still on schedule and on track for June 2017 delivery to backers of the PDF core book
Probably not available to the general public until the official release of the product...which looks to be about August. Gotta give the backers some benefit!

But don't quote me on that.

Return to “Mutant Crawl Classics RPG”