MCC preorder questions

Mutant Crawl Classics is the warped, mutant sci-fi twin to DCC. All Plantients, Manimals, Mutants and PSH are welcome here...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Relentless
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: BAM

MCC preorder questions

Post by Relentless »

I missed the KS and was thinking about preordering the game, does anyone know if I will still receive the unlocked PDF's from the Kickstarter as they are released or would I need to purchase those separately?
Clangador
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: MCC preorder questions

Post by Clangador »

Relentless wrote:I missed the KS and was thinking about preordering the game, does anyone know if I will still receive the unlocked PDF's from the Kickstarter as they are released or would I need to purchase those separately?
The latter I think.
~Clangador

I'm not a wizard but I play one in DCC...

Join the DCC RPG Rocks Facebook group.
nudnic
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by nudnic »

I preordered from the Goodman website months ago. My order says Release Date: Aug 1, Status: Active. When will this ship?
soulcatcher78
Wild-Eyed Zealot
FLGS: Game Knight

Post by soulcatcher78 »

nudnic wrote:I preordered from the Goodman website months ago. My order says Release Date: Aug 1, Status: Active. When will this ship?
Print date was pushed back to include errata. I haven't seen an update as to when we should expect a physical copy.
nudnic
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by nudnic »

Thanks for the reply. I missed anything about the date getting pushed back. I feel like I have been waiting forever for this!

Return to “Mutant Crawl Classics RPG”