Ningauble as a Patron

Fritz Leiber's Lankhmar setting, home to the legendary Fafhrd and Gray Mouser, is the first officially licensed setting for the DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

dmdtii
Ill-Fated Peasant

Ningauble as a Patron

Post by dmdtii »

On a whim I decided to through Nimauble's cave into a gonzo dungeon I "built" last week in my on going campaign. (On a side, the game before I decided to toss the "Kingdom of Nothing" mechanic in to the mix to amusing ends. http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/886 ... of-Nothing)

Anyway I am a bit stuck. A wizard in my group, Bessie Curwen, decided to trade her unborn child of rape (or maybe not rape?) to the Gossiper of Gods in exchange for an instantaneous roll on Patron Bond with the Great Nimgauble. Now what would Ningauble have with infant human children you ask? The younger the gentler perhaps.

Question, are there any spells cooked up for Ninguable at this point? If not, would it be out of bounds to require a PC to trade her future children (maybe those conceived by nefarious ends) to the Midwife of Secrets in exchange for a spell boon.

Just so you know, at this time, I am not role playing Ningauble as a jerk. Too many do gooders in my campaign. Just creepy as hell.

Regards,
Doug Taylor
michaelcurtis
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: Ningauble as a Patron

Post by michaelcurtis »

Patron spells for Ning will 99% likely be included in the DCC Lankhmar boxed set, so you'd have to wait until the end of 2015 or beginning of 2016 at the earliest for the official versions. If you're in a hurry, homebrew is the way to go.
Scrivener of strange tales, part-time madman, and odd word aficionado.

Return to “DCC Lankhmar”