Lankhmar patrons

Fritz Leiber's Lankhmar setting, home to the legendary Fafhrd and Gray Mouser, is the first officially licensed setting for the DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

catseye yellow
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Lankhmar patrons

Post by catseye yellow »

it seems there is a patron book out there. it includes sea king, mog the spider god, sheelba and even the death.

who else should be there? i vote for mighty warcats (obviously) as some sort of collective patron.
finarvyn
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: Fair Game, Downers Grove IL

Re: Lankhmar patrons

Post by finarvyn »

catseye yellow wrote:it seems there is a patron book out there. it includes sea king, mog the spider god, sheelba and even the death.
Interesting. As far as I know, that's a special playtest doc and not suppossed to be "out there" yet.

Has it leaked somehow?
Marv / Finarvyn
DCC Minister of Propaganda; Deputized 6/8/11 (over 11 years of SPAM bustin'!)
DCC RPG playtester 2011, DCC Lankhmar trivia contest winner 2015; OD&D player since 1975

"The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs, He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own."
-- Gary Gygax
"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
-- Dave Arneson
"Misinterpreting the rules is a shared memory for many of us"
-- Joseph Goodman
Rick
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: Gateway Games & More

Re: Lankhmar patrons

Post by Rick »

finarvyn wrote:Interesting. As far as I know, that's a special playtest doc and not suppossed to be "out there" yet.

Has it leaked somehow?
Just like Ningauble's Cave at Gary Con, Patrons of Lankhmar was released for NTRPG/Origins. Full Patron treatment* for Death, Issek, Mog, Rat God, Sea King, & Sheelba. Mention that the next early look will be a full adventure set in Lankhmar. An atypical Band picture by DK showing them in action mid-heist (or some other activity involving skulking about) instead of the usual pose. Nice to see CP again.

*Invoke Patron results / Patron Taint / Spellburn, no original spells

Return to “DCC Lankhmar”