Revelation of Mulmo PbP?

The place for Play-by-Post adventures with DCC RPG, MCC RPG, XCC, DCC Lankhmar, and more...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Re: Revelation of Mulmo PbP?

Post by Raven_Crowking »

GnomeBoy wrote:Raven, would it be worthwhile to do a little summary of the room we're in, our general path to get there (briefly), as well as adding in anyone else that wants to play? I think with four players it seems more do-able.
Well, some of you mucked around on the ground level some, then found stairs upward. You freed a Prince of Eagles and then climbed to the top of the tower, discovering an observatory and some insect-like humanoids. These were defeated with the help of the giant eagle. Brother Sufferus was added, and he was pulled up the tower with ropes. At the top of the tower you also found the body of Morgil the Moon-Sage. Not sure if anyone has taken the body with them as Mulmo suggested.

Going down into the tower, you have begun to investigate, working your way downward.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
Skyscraper
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer

Post by Skyscraper »

Raven_Crowking wrote:
GnomeBoy wrote:Raven, would it be worthwhile to do a little summary of the room we're in, our general path to get there (briefly), as well as adding in anyone else that wants to play? I think with four players it seems more do-able.
Well, some of you mucked around on the ground level some, then found stairs upward. You freed a Prince of Eagles and then climbed to the top of the tower, discovering an observatory and some insect-like humanoids. These were defeated with the help of the giant eagle. Brother Sufferus was added, and he was pulled up the tower with ropes. At the top of the tower you also found the body of Morgil the Moon-Sage. Not sure if anyone has taken the body with them as Mulmo suggested.

Going down into the tower, you have begun to investigate, working your way downward.
Sufferus has an ongoing status of body-dragger. He pulls the body by the leg when they move from place to place, and leaves him alone whenever anything else than moving around happens.
Maledict Brothbreath, level 4 warrior, STR 16 (+2) AGI 7 (-1) STA 12 PER 9 INT 10 LUCK 15 (+1), AC: 16 Refl: +1 Fort: +2 Will: +1; lawful; Armor of the Lion and Lily's Blade.

Brother Sufferus, level 4 cleric, STR 13 (+1) AGI 15 (+1) STA 11 PER 13 (+1) INT 10 LUCK 9, AC: 11 (13 if wounded, 15 if down to half hit points), Refl: +3 Fort: +2 Will: +3, chaotic, Robe of the Faith, Scourge of the Maimed One, Darts of Pain.
Skyscraper
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer

Post by Skyscraper »

Starting a 2-week vacation. I might find time to post here and there, but expect low or no input from me temporarily.
Maledict Brothbreath, level 4 warrior, STR 16 (+2) AGI 7 (-1) STA 12 PER 9 INT 10 LUCK 15 (+1), AC: 16 Refl: +1 Fort: +2 Will: +1; lawful; Armor of the Lion and Lily's Blade.

Brother Sufferus, level 4 cleric, STR 13 (+1) AGI 15 (+1) STA 11 PER 13 (+1) INT 10 LUCK 9, AC: 11 (13 if wounded, 15 if down to half hit points), Refl: +3 Fort: +2 Will: +3, chaotic, Robe of the Faith, Scourge of the Maimed One, Darts of Pain.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

Shall we hold off on dealing with the animating statues until you're back?

And also: a day or two after you're back, I'm away for a week and I know I won't be able to post until I'm back.
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “Crawl-By-Post”