Shudder Mountains Map

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Denbrought
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Quest Comics

Shudder Mountains Map

Post by Denbrought »

I have the boxed set from The Chained Coffin Kickstarter, and I'm starting a (hopefully long-term) campaign with it. However, the big map included (11x14?) needs some modifications due to story reasons. Is there an electronic version of it available for purchase and/or download? The only image I can find is the one on the shop, which is 300x200 pixels (a wee bit small).

Unrelated, but I'm loving this setting. Read the entire box lid to lid last evening, it should keep my group entertained for a good while. Kicking myself for having left it untouched since it arrived years ago, but our game backlog is pretty big. Just ordered the other Shudder Mountains modules as well (83.1, 83.2), I'm sure those will be excellent reads as well. Does anyone know if there are any additional modules or background information available for sale that I might have missed, or planned for future release?
Nerdwerfer
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Game Goblin

Re: Shudder Mountains Map

Post by Nerdwerfer »

Wasn't there a digital map included with the pdfs? I believe you should have gotten a digital copy of The Chain Coffin and its companion books with your pledged for the box set. As for additional material aimed at the Shudder Mountains, other than reading some of the Silver John stories, I think you have it all. That said, there are modules out there that can be easily adopted for use. I'm beginning my campaign in Bog Hollow, so I've collected and plan to weave together some of the reptile themed DCC adventures. Crawl Magazine no. 9 has 0lv funnel called the Arwich Grinder that I would say is Shudder friendly.
soulcatcher78
Wild-Eyed Zealot
FLGS: Game Knight

Post by soulcatcher78 »

This might find a home in your campaign (not much squishing required as it has serpent people already).

http://rpgknights.com/wp-content/upload ... -Swamp.pdf
Nerdwerfer
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Game Goblin

Post by Nerdwerfer »

The Yig is strong with this one. Thanks for the link. I have a wall at my house with about 50 modules tacked up that looks like the clue wall from The Usual Suspects...
Frogs got teeth!!!

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”