Just bought FOUR new modules!

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Fenris Ulfhamr
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: -

Just bought FOUR new modules!

Post by Fenris Ulfhamr »

I nabbed Doom of the Savage Kings, and will have Tower of the Black Pearl, Tales of the Shudder Mountains, and Dragora's Dungeon in a couple days. I'm super excited to read these and stitch them into my campaign... any advice on any of these or where to go next?

Black Kylessa (c) LV 2 Wizard (orphan)
Str7/8 (-1) Agi17(+2) Sta9(0) Per6(-1) Int15(+1) Luc15(+1) AC13 (padded armor, fumble d8) HP7 Sling+2 (1d4-1) or dagger+/-1 (1d4-1) Spd30 Init+2 R+3 F0 W0 Ragdoll (Mara), Pony, 48cp 602gp Common, Chaos, Halfling, Dwarven
Animal Summoning 64 Wealful/Woeful magic (erupts from the earth),Charm Person 83 Blue Star (black beam), Runic Alphabet, Mortal 43 no change, Spider Climb 53 no change (six extra eyes),Magic Missle 94 Fine Control (meteors),Chill Touch 50 no change (skeletal hands)
Hind
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: Just bought FOUR new modules!

Post by Hind »

Hope his isn't too late.

I ran Sailors on a Starless Sea first. At the end of the adventure, the characters reach salvation aboard a longship, so I had this ship carry the them for days after days (providing magical sustenance) along an underground river as it returned 'home' to Hirot, the village in Doom of the Savage Kings. One of the treasures they found there was a missing dragonhead, which allows them now to control the longship rather than just be passengers aboard her.

I wanted to make the adventure a bit more epic in feel so I made the Hound born of a drop of Loki's blood. My PCs pretty quickly saw the aged crones bargain (marriage for golden rope) for what it was, so they all quickly volunteered....they all realized there was no way the module would allow them to marry someone that was really and old hag. So on the fly I said she was what she seemed....only months or years later, after a blood moon rises in the sky, will she revert to her younger self. The PC suitor can just be uncomfortable until then!

Both are great adventures well worth playing.

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”