Print and PDF from Store

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Sebacore
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Print and PDF from Store

Post by Sebacore »

Is it possible to get both the print and pdf version of modules from the Goodman Games store?
Max_The_Judge
Deft-Handed Cutpurse
FLGS: Game Kastle

Re: Print and PDF from Store

Post by Max_The_Judge »

Sometimes there are deals where when you but the print version they also give you the PDF but usually you have to get PDFs separately from DrivethruRPG/RPGNow. Goodman Games only offers a few PDFs on their store site.
Blutimate
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Blutimate »

Sebacore,

When I bought some games directly from Goodman Games, they sent me a link to the PDFs in my email. Now, they never explicitly said that I would receive PDF copies with my purchase, but I got them all the same. I am unaware if this was a special promotion or if this is their modus operandi.

Just follow your heart and if you want to save money and rely on PDF, they sometimes have sales through DriveThruRPG/RPGNow. I get emails advising me when these occurs from Goodman Games. I am sure if you email them directly that they can put you on the email list for when this happens.

David
Sebacore
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Sebacore »

Oh this was simply so i didn't have to order from two places. I'm getting some modules in print and just want the pdfs for easy of printing out maps and handout to the players.

Goodman Games gets so much of my money these days I"m thinking of just setting up a direct deposit to Joseph through work.

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”