Did a free thing for DCC

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Did a free thing for DCC

Post by ragboy »

Hey guys,

I pitched up a free PDF of an adventure I ran for the home game.

Let me know what you think!

http://mysticbull.blogspot.com/2015/08/ ... vages.html
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
DM Cojo
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: Did a free thing for DCC

Post by DM Cojo »

Looks great Paul! Perfect if I want to run a game featuring the characters stuck in the past from Frozen in Time (including Torp the Well-Endowed...who I was sad got left behind...lol).
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: Did a free thing for DCC

Post by ragboy »

DM Cojo wrote:Looks great Paul! Perfect if I want to run a game featuring the characters stuck in the past from Frozen in Time (including Torp the Well-Endowed...who I was sad got left behind...lol).
Nice! My players really enjoyed the prehistoric setting.
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”