Thanks for the box set!

There are over 50 DCC Adventures in print, including the main line (DCC #66.5 and up), the Holiday adventures, the Free RPG Day adventures, the new Horror line, and more! Suss them all out here!

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Thanks for the box set!

Post by MrHemlocks »

Yes! Thanks for the great new adventure, campaign setting and other neat stuff all placed into a DCC box!
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the great feedback on our recent poll regarding stretch goals. I think two things are clear: most people want more content…and most people want a box. I think we all agree that we all want it all!

Here at Goodman Games, we’re impressed by the interest in this project. It could be a model for future DCC releases. Frankly we’re also very interested in more content and a box. So much so that we’re going to satisfy all the requests for both boxed set and more content.

As of right now, DCC #83: The Chained Coffin will be a boxed set. Regardless of future stretch goals, we’re investing in the box for all silver foil and gold foil editions. This box will hold the core module, the stand-alone spinning dial puzzle, the Almanac, and anything else that is funded as a result of this Kickstarter.
cthulhudarren
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: Thanks for the box set!

Post by cthulhudarren »

Yup! I posted a comment that I humbly beg that they give us the option to purchase the .5 modules, like Tower of the Black Pearl and the others.
Blood Axe
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: The Portal

Re: Thanks for the box set!

Post by Blood Axe »

cthulhudarren wrote:Yup! I posted a comment that I humbly beg that they give us the option to purchase the .5 modules, like Tower of the Black Pearl and the others.
Yes, that would raise a lot of additional funds. Id rather have that than more stretch goals.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.

Return to “DCC RPG Adventure Modules”