DCC online campaign

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Lynx1482
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Red Raccoon Games

Re: DCC online campaign

Post by Lynx1482 »

Gave out the discord link. DCC will be the lobby in my friend's discord. I should have PM'd everyone. Let me know if you didn't get one.

@Grot: Sorry, I think I have 6 people, and I already turned down another potential player who didn't post in the forum. 2 of IRL friends are playing, they also didn't post in the forum. But I will keep you
in mind if people drop. As a long standing DM myself, I know that often the only way you can ever play in a game is by making one yourself.. meaning you never to get to be a PC, so I understand the desire to jump in the rare game hosted by others.
Lynx1482
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Lynx1482 »

Link now seems to be invalid. Will repost when my friend gets back to me with a new one.
Grotonomus
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Board Fox Games; Grand Junction, Colorado

Post by Grotonomus »

Lynx1482 wrote: @Grot: Sorry, I think I have 6 people, and I already turned down another potential player who didn't post in the forum. 2 of IRL friends are playing, they also didn't post in the forum. But I will keep you in mind if people drop. As a long standing DM myself, I know that often the only way you can ever play in a game is by making one yourself.. meaning you never to get to be a PC, so I understand the desire to jump in the rare game hosted by others.
I'm probably the person you spoke with through email. My earlier post was held up in the ephemeral domain of the board admin. Just let me know if anything changes. Have Fun everyone!!!
Lynx1482
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Lynx1482 »

Character creation (from the prior funnel) session to do backgrounds, personalities, gods traits... etc.... this Sunday the 16th at 6 pm central?

Return to “DCC RPG Community”