Los Angeles/online DCC newb

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

djsabor
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Games Empire

Los Angeles/online DCC newb

Post by djsabor »

Greetings -

I'm an old gamer but new to DCC (and kind of obsessed with it). I'm looking for games and players in the greater Los Angeles area, with a preference toward the east/north-east side/all the way to Pasadena. I'm also looking for an online game suitable for a newbie who needs to lose about 20 characters before finding one that survives.

I'd love to play with a group that has women in it or a good gender mix, anyway, but I'm down for whatever.

Thanks.
djsabor
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: Los Angeles/online DCC newb

Post by djsabor »

Well, I've somewhat answered my own question, in that I stopped in at Games Empire in Pasadena and saw a sign for a DCC game on the first Saturday of each month. I don't know if it's still active, but if so, problem possibly solved.
SAWoodard
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Emerald Knights

Post by SAWoodard »

Could you let me/us know if this game is still going? I'd love to find a local DCC or MCC group (I'm in Burbank).
djsabor
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by djsabor »

SAWoodard wrote:Could you let me/us know if this game is still going? I'd love to find a local DCC or MCC group (I'm in Burbank).
It is! The next meetup is at 10 AM on Saturday, September 15 for 0-2 level characters (with many pre-generated and ready to play). At 1 PM the game will switch to MCC.

Return to “DCC RPG Community”