Looking for Group in El Paso TX

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

GrendelFriend
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Sun City Games

Looking for Group in El Paso TX

Post by GrendelFriend »

Hello. Long-time DnD player (every edition but 4th), as well as a plethora of other games. Into OSR stuff and just now getting into DCC. Just moved to El Paso's west side from Tampa FL. Hoping to find a regular face-to-face game. I'm polite, but I can roll with just about anyone's sense of humor and engage socially with most people easily. I drink socially, but otherwise no other vices. Pretty open minded about people and personalities. Anyone out there playing?

Thanks,
Jason
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Re: Looking for Group in El Paso TX

Post by Raven_Crowking »

GrendelFriend wrote:Hello. Long-time DnD player (every edition but 4th), as well as a plethora of other games. Into OSR stuff and just now getting into DCC. Just moved to El Paso's west side from Tampa FL. Hoping to find a regular face-to-face game. I'm polite, but I can roll with just about anyone's sense of humor and engage socially with most people easily. I drink socially, but otherwise no other vices. Pretty open minded about people and personalities. Anyone out there playing?

Thanks,
Jason
Welcome.

Great user name!
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
GrendelFriend
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by GrendelFriend »

Raven_Crowking wrote:
GrendelFriend wrote:Hello. Long-time DnD player (every edition but 4th), as well as a plethora of other games. Into OSR stuff and just now getting into DCC. Just moved to El Paso's west side from Tampa FL. Hoping to find a regular face-to-face game. I'm polite, but I can roll with just about anyone's sense of humor and engage socially with most people easily. I drink socially, but otherwise no other vices. Pretty open minded about people and personalities. Anyone out there playing?

Thanks,
Jason
Welcome.

Great user name!
Thank you! If you haven't read John Gardner's book "Grendel", I highly recommend it.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

I have, actually.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
GrendelFriend
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by GrendelFriend »

Raven_Crowking wrote:I have, actually.
Excellent. I have a shirt with the book cover art and people usually comment on it. When I tell them who it is, they default to Beowulf. I love turning them on to John Gardner's book. It's one of my all time favorites.

Return to “DCC RPG Community”