[deleted]

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

TheDiceMustRoll
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Quantum Games

[deleted]

Post by TheDiceMustRoll »

[deleted]
Last edited by TheDiceMustRoll on Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Re: DCC Hex Crawl blog

Post by Raven_Crowking »

TheDiceMustRoll wrote:Hey there everyone, I'm just making a little blog here where I record the happenings of my DCC hexcrawl that I'm currently running. I'll have...other OSR related stuff there too eventually, but I think ya'll like to check it out!

http://eastmountadventures.blogspot.ca/
The current format is a bit of a "wall of text".

If future posts were broken up into paragraphs, that would be much easier on my eyes.

New monsters are, of course, always appreciated! And I am equally certain that authors whose adventures you run will be interested in hearing how it went!
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ravenheart87 »

^ What he said. Use paragraph to make it easier to read, please.
Vorpal Mace: a humble rpg blog with some DCC-related stuff.
TheDiceMustRoll
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Quantum Games

Post by TheDiceMustRoll »

Ravenheart87 wrote:^ What he said. Use paragraph to make it easier to read, please.
I shall edit this now!

Haha I didnt realize that my settings were in a way that pressing enter didnt cause a new line to come....lol...

Return to “DCC RPG Community”