World Tour 2016

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

The Skinny DM
Ill-Fated Peasant

World Tour 2016

Post by The Skinny DM »

With the new Kickstarter, I've decided to begin a game at my local store. I was wondering when we might find out about the 2016 World Tour as I'm planning on beginning in January 2016. Anyone who knows or has previous World Tour experience, please let me know. Thanks!
DCCfan
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer
FLGS: The Comics Club

Re: World Tour 2016

Post by DCCfan »

The world tour seems to be on hold. The only response has been be patient new things are in the works. Keep sending emails with dates and information. Your games are being tracked and will count towards whatever is being cooked up. I haven't heard anything in awhile now.
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

THE PROTOCOLS, ADVANCED PROTOCOL #10
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: World Tour 2016

Post by GnomeBoy »

Yeah, sub your games to them anyway.

I think each year so far, things have not been finalized until after the year was underway...
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “DCC RPG Community”