Hypercube of Myt - Free RPG Day - Denver, Colorado, USA

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

ToddBradley
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Hypercube of Myt - Free RPG Day - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by ToddBradley »

Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG Tournament
Free RPG Day
June 20, 2015

Shep's Games
15107 E Hampden Avenue
Aurora, Colorado

Mage Mytus the Mad hereby invites all challengers to a one-time Dungeon Crawl Classics tournament. Can you survive my treacherous and mind-boggling dungeon, to win first place in the contest? Come forth and prove yourself!

The tournament shall be held for one day only at Shep's Games in the pastoral Denver suburb of Aurora. June 20 has been decreed International Free RPG Day, and on this day I shall open the door to my Hypercube to peasants, peons, and gongfarmers who are stout of heart.

You need bring nothing, and it is free to play. The tournament runs from 2:00pm until 6:00pm. Show up late and leave early if you must. Prizes will be awarded to the player whose character survives the longest. And if your challenger dies in the Hypercube of Myt, you may choose a new one and try again.

For more information, email my appointed mortal adjudicator by way of todd@toddbradley.com or text him 720-480-4890.

Return to “DCC RPG Community”