JUDGES & PLAYERS NEEDED @ Marmalade Dog Feb6-8 Kalamazoo, MI

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, michaelcurtis, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Cthulhuoid
Far-Sighted Wanderer

JUDGES & PLAYERS NEEDED @ Marmalade Dog Feb6-8 Kalamazoo, MI

Post by Cthulhuoid »

All Hail!

Halfway between Detroit & Chicago off I-94; is West Michigan's oldest running game convention:

MARMALADE DOG 20
http://www.marmaladedog.org/

Hosted at the Bernard Hall, Western Michigan University, by the local gaming organization Western Michigan Gamers Guild (WMGG).

A long time draw of RPG and Tabletop gamers in general. Typically, seeing a draw of anywhere from 250 to 350 gamers.

Further it's a convenient location, as there is a Bigby, Subway, and convenience store right inside the building, it makes it an excellent place to game all day.

This year, in addition to the booth with a full line of Goodman Games items - I will be coordinating an OSR track, with a focus on DCC games.

So far, we have some Judges signed up, however we would like to have more games on the event schedule!

If you would like to run something, let me know! I will be more than happy to hook you up with a FREE BADGE!

Our deadline approaches, so in 10 days; I will be sending the track schedule and booth volunteer list to con management.

Go ahead and reply here or email me at neweraenterprises -at- rocketmail -dot- com if you cannot reply to this thread.

Keep your eyes out for a list of awesome games to be available at the con next month!

Huzzah!!
Judge Roy Snyder

Return to “DCC RPG Community”