DCC on Google+

This forum is for finding other players, announcing games, sharing actual game play reports, organizing online games, and so on.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

arcadayn
Wild-Eyed Zealot

DCC on Google+

Post by arcadayn »

On Saturday 4/21 at 3pm CST I will be starting a G+ DCC campaign. The game will run every other Sat and will go for about two hours. If you haven't played a game via G+ hang out, I highly recommend that you give it a try. I've been running several weekly games since August, and it has been a total blast! The video chat technology makes it feel very close to face to face. Plus, its totally free!

If you are interested, or have any questions, please post here.
caveman
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: DCC on Google+

Post by caveman »

Totally interested but midday sat (im in CA) is tough. Id be stoked on an evening game sometime.
Galadrin
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Galadrin »

I will give it a go!
Thane
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Thane »

I would like to watch/lurk if possible.

I've got a huge campaign coming up I'm running, so wouldn't have the time to actually game.
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it". ~ Voltaire
shadewest
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by shadewest »

I'll give it a try. I know DCC RPG pretty well, but not so much Google+. Some guidance on that count would be appreciated.
...unless the judge rules otherwise.

Steven Thivierge
Playtester and additional design for:DCC RPG.
GreyM
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by GreyM »

I'd be interested in trying it to see how it goes. Eastern Daylight here.
arcadayn
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by arcadayn »

Galadrin and Shadewest, you're in! Shoot me an email with your Google+ handle to arcadayn44 at geemail dot com.
arcadayn
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by arcadayn »

Oops, sorry GreyM, somehow I missed your reply. Please email me your G+ info. Ok, with the two other players i already have lined up, that should be good for now. If another spot opens up, I'll let you guys know.

Thane - I'll shoot you an invite to lurk, but if we have connection issues, I'll have to boot ya.
Thane
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Thane »

arcadayn wrote:Oops, sorry GreyM, somehow I missed your reply. Please email me your G+ info. Ok, with the two other players i already have lined up, that should be good for now. If another spot opens up, I'll let you guys know.

Thane - I'll shoot you an invite to lurk, but if we have connection issues, I'll have to boot ya.
Sure, no worries.

Thanks
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it". ~ Voltaire
Galadrin
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Galadrin »

OK I'm on Google Plus, but I'm not sure how to use it...
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

Can't wait to read the game report ...

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
shadewest
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by shadewest »

It was a lot of fun once we worked out all the technical issues. The first death was mine, by friendly fire, no less. No more bows into Melee!

Steven Thivierge
Thane
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Thane »

shadewest wrote:It was a lot of fun once we worked out all the technical issues. The first death was mine, by friendly fire, no less. No more bows into Melee!
That's ironic, my halfling killed two of his comrades too using his sling :mrgreen:
shadewest
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by shadewest »

Thane wrote:
shadewest wrote:It was a lot of fun once we worked out all the technical issues. The first death was mine, by friendly fire, no less. No more bows into Melee!
That's ironic, my halfling killed two of his comrades too using his sling :mrgreen:
That's exactly what happened in my very first playtest. The halfling slinger (6Agi). This time it was the archer, but it's a common, common tale. Veterans don't know how to play gridless anymore, and newbies are still learning the ropes. That's why we get three pcs a piece.

Steven Thivierge
Vanguard
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Vanguard »

I'm down to join if there's still room. PM me the details if so.
My Gaming Blog: The Earthlight Academy
http://earthlightacademy.blogspot.com/
toadlike
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by toadlike »

How's this Google + game going?

I'm slowly creating a DCC circle. PM if you'd like me to add to you to it!
http://toadlike.tumblr.com/ => Where I blog about science-fantasy, philosophy of a pessimistic bent, and the best clubs in Atlanta.

Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG= survival horror of the finest caliber.
daddystabz
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by daddystabz »

I might be interested in this. Do you have any room for an additional player and will you be playing this Saturday?
funkaoshi
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by funkaoshi »

If anyone else is using Google+ to share D&D stuff please add me (Ramanan Sivaranjan) to your circle. I had written Google+ off a while ago, but recently discovered it's some sort of table-top gaming nerds Mecca.
IronWolf
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by IronWolf »

funkaoshi wrote:If anyone else is using Google+ to share D&D stuff please add me (Ramanan Sivaranjan) to your circle. I had written Google+ off a while ago, but recently discovered it's some sort of table-top gaming nerds Mecca.
Google+ has a very strong gamer community on it. It is just a matter of getting into the right circles and then things start to take off. I spent probably a week or two putting some effort into getting some solid circles and it is now my preferred social media place for gaming talk.
l1wolf
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by l1wolf »

I would like to watch and maybe play. If you could PM me so that we can trade information that would be great.
daddystabz
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by daddystabz »

When will you be playing and do you have room for one more?

Return to “DCC RPG Community”