Elfland?

A forum for DCC RPG judges. This forum covers adventure design, monsters, judges' advice, campaign building, and all other such things.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

BernieTheFlumph
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: Elfland?

Post by BernieTheFlumph »

GnomeBoy wrote:
BernieTheFlumph wrote:Elfland is a dimensional incursion of an alien world into Earth. It looks like a 1970s psychedelic blacklight poster.
The perpetual twilight of Elfland is illuminated by the giant glowing ulfire mushrooms whose light is scattered by the crystalline leaves of kaleidoscope trees.
Elfish nobles clad in glass armor stride through fields of narcotic flowers and ride their giant wasp and mantis mounts into war.
I think I just found my Elfland.

Is that from your own fevered brain — or is there a particular source(book) for that vision?

That's all me, baby (well, the glass armor comes from Skyrim, but...). Years of listening to 70s progressive and psychedelic rock. Managing a headshop in my 20s didn't hurt either.
-Josh Burnett-
Bernie the Flumph
DM Marcus
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: Elfland?

Post by DM Marcus »

BernieTheFlumph wrote:
GnomeBoy wrote:
BernieTheFlumph wrote:Elfland is a dimensional incursion of an alien world into Earth. It looks like a 1970s psychedelic blacklight poster.
The perpetual twilight of Elfland is illuminated by the giant glowing ulfire mushrooms whose light is scattered by the crystalline leaves of kaleidoscope trees.
Elfish nobles clad in glass armor stride through fields of narcotic flowers and ride their giant wasp and mantis mounts into war.
I think I just found my Elfland.

Is that from your own fevered brain — or is there a particular source(book) for that vision?

That's all me, baby (well, the glass armor comes from Skyrim, but...). Years of listening to 70s progressive and psychedelic rock. Managing a headshop in my 20s didn't hurt either.
This screams for an adventure module/ setting. Somebody write this. I want my elves to come from here.

Return to “Judges' Forum”