Human Druidic Gods

A forum for DCC RPG judges. This forum covers adventure design, monsters, judges' advice, campaign building, and all other such things.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

losloris
Hard-Bitten Adventurer
FLGS: trig

Human Druidic Gods

Post by losloris »

We are reconfiguring, reorganising and adjusting to new math on the composition of the party. Long ago the party took out The Mysterious Tower, we call it Tamm's Tower. We will retire there, set up shop, actually attract followers. 30 years of DMing and I have never done this. (Is it any fun?) Trouv Tou could want/need to pay attention to a human druidic god.

Would you have resources to point me towards on human druidic god's?

Losloris
Fenris Ulfhamr
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: -

Re: Human Druidic Gods

Post by Fenris Ulfhamr »

One of my players follows Ymir (who is equated with Variag in at least one source). He reasoned since the giant's corpse was used to fashion the earth and sky, his god was the natural world. I loved this dead-but-dreaming idea, and even planned a campaign to the elemental plane of "earth" where they would journey across and within Ymir's corpse

Black Kylessa (c) LV 2 Wizard (orphan)
Str7/8 (-1) Agi17(+2) Sta9(0) Per6(-1) Int15(+1) Luc15(+1) AC13 (padded armor, fumble d8) HP7 Sling+2 (1d4-1) or dagger+/-1 (1d4-1) Spd30 Init+2 R+3 F0 W0 Ragdoll (Mara), Pony, 48cp 602gp Common, Chaos, Halfling, Dwarven
Animal Summoning 64 Wealful/Woeful magic (erupts from the earth),Charm Person 83 Blue Star (black beam), Runic Alphabet, Mortal 43 no change, Spider Climb 53 no change (six extra eyes),Magic Missle 94 Fine Control (meteors),Chill Touch 50 no change (skeletal hands)
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Re: Human Druidic Gods

Post by Ravenheart87 »

In my campaigns druids usually worship no gods but nature itself, or celtic gods, or some of the old ones (eg. Shub-Niggurath).
Vorpal Mace: a humble rpg blog with some DCC-related stuff.

Return to “Judges' Forum”