DCC Japan / Incidents of Travel in the Ketsueki Empire

A forum for DCC RPG judges. This forum covers adventure design, monsters, judges' advice, campaign building, and all other such things.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

DCC Japan / Incidents of Travel in the Ketsueki Empire

Post by ragboy »

I started a thing locally to playtest for eventual 'zine release. It's a campaign based on the folklore and culture of late classic era Japan (think Tale of Heike).

I'm sharing all the playtest material here as it's written. Just understand that the content is in constant flux (like I've changed the name of the Empire/main island three times now!): http://mysticbull.blogspot.com/p/incide ... mpire.html

As always, let me know what you think.
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
oncelor
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: DCC Japan / Incidents of Travel in the Ketsueki Empire

Post by oncelor »

That looks great. I ran a Japanese-themed 2e and 3e D&D campaign for years. I look forward to following your campaign. Thanks.
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: DCC Japan / Incidents of Travel in the Ketsueki Empire

Post by ragboy »

oncelor wrote:That looks great. I ran a Japanese-themed 2e and 3e D&D campaign for years. I look forward to following your campaign. Thanks.
Thanks! If you use any of the content, let me know how it goes. We're playtesting the classes and stuff now.
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile

Return to “Judges' Forum”