the ghoul class

Forum for discussing DCC RPG characters, classes, and character-related subjects.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

catseye yellow
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

the ghoul class

Post by catseye yellow »

lovecraftian ghouls for your gaming pleasure. complete class. layout and editing noah stevens.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9a_d ... ENJaGFVckE
bat
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: the ghoul class

Post by bat »

Pretty snappy, I am surprised there haven't been any comments, this is very well presented.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

bat wrote:Pretty snappy, I am surprised there haven't been any comments, this is very well presented.
Agreed.

I am not sure when it will come up in my own campaigns, but I am glad that it exists for when the right moment presents itself.

And it will. It. Will.

:twisted:
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
catseye yellow
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by catseye yellow »

glad you like it. i already have one ghoul running around in my campaign.
Fenris Ulfhamr
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: -

Post by Fenris Ulfhamr »

I already know exactly how I'll introduce this option... which I'll post after I spring it on my ill-fated peasants...mwahaha.... :twisted: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Black Kylessa (c) LV 2 Wizard (orphan)
Str7/8 (-1) Agi17(+2) Sta9(0) Per6(-1) Int15(+1) Luc15(+1) AC13 (padded armor, fumble d8) HP7 Sling+2 (1d4-1) or dagger+/-1 (1d4-1) Spd30 Init+2 R+3 F0 W0 Ragdoll (Mara), Pony, 48cp 602gp Common, Chaos, Halfling, Dwarven
Animal Summoning 64 Wealful/Woeful magic (erupts from the earth),Charm Person 83 Blue Star (black beam), Runic Alphabet, Mortal 43 no change, Spider Climb 53 no change (six extra eyes),Magic Missle 94 Fine Control (meteors),Chill Touch 50 no change (skeletal hands)
Gameogre
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Gameogre »

I feel that although the class is mechanically sound as written it lacks the number one thing that Ghouls are all about.

See Ghouls are the Foodies of the monster world. They LOVE food! We are talking full blown food channel network binge watchers who cook along with the Chef's.

They view the entire world through the cooking and eating lens. From the basic raw food consumption to highly advanced lengthy recipe's the Ghouls do it all. It really is one of the few races than are 100% ALL about the culinary arts.
catseye yellow
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by catseye yellow »

page 4, under heading consume knowledge.
Weisenwolf
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Weisenwolf »

bat wrote:Pretty snappy, I am surprised there haven't been any comments, this is very well presented.
I would happily comment but I can't access the document on this machine..... :evil:
catseye yellow
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by catseye yellow »

Weisenwolf wrote:
I would happily comment but I can't access the document on this machine..... :evil:
did you got it? if not hit me with a PM with your mail and i'll send it to you.

Return to “Characters”